TROLLEY STOPS -FREE AND FEATURING LIVE MUSIC – 11:15 AM to 6:15 PM
Explore all the Lynn Arts and Culture Festival locations!
10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- 35 artisans under tents selling their handmade creations
- Live music showcasing the talent of local Musicians/Bands
- Live belly dancing
- Free Face Painting
- Free Balloon Artist
- Donna from Twist Star Entertainment, Salem
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM & 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Free Bubbles (while supplies last)
- Storytelling with Tony Bellerose – 11:00 AM
- FREE ICE CREAM FOR EVERYONE!
While Supplies last, begins at 11 AM
FOR ADULTS – Beer and Wine Garden
- Bent Water Brewing Company Tap Truck and Lucille’s Wine Bar
- Goldfish Pond Association and Neighborhood information booth.
LOCATION #2 DOWNTOWN LYNN CULTURAL DISTRICT/ GALLERIES AT LYNN ARTS (GALA) MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Galleries At LynnArts (GALA)
25 Exchange St.
– Fairies exhibit
– Gallery shop
– GALA Pop-Up artist of the week: Caitlyn Yvonne
Free family-friendly event:
-Still Life Painting in the main gallery
-Art supplies provided
-Draw alongside professional artists
Free Museum Admission.
‘Build your Own’ Clay earrings with Cinda’s Crafts, presented by Lynn Main Streets.
Frederick Douglass Park
25 Exchange St.
– Art Battle
Brought to you by The Lynn Music Foundation
Doors open 6:00 PM
18 Mt. Vernon St.
– Mural tours
1:00 PM & 3:00 PM
Raw Art Works
37 Central Square
– Lego building table and exhibit
11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
– Cooling/resting areas at GALA and at The Lynn Museum
1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Partnering with Save the Harbor, Save the Bay, and other community leaders, the North Shore Juneteenth Association orchestrates a culturally inclusive event at the famous Red Rock Park in Lynn, MA, emphasizing diversity through multicultural dance, music, poetry, and traditional cuisine from local restaurants. This high-visibility gathering will celebrate our diverse community, demonstrating the benefits and richness it brings to our lives.
- 30 vendors
- Food Truck Vendors
- Live entertainment on the main music
and entertainment stage
- Local vendors/entrepreneurs
- Live art making
- Community resource tables
- Face painting
- Braken School of Irish Dance
- Eva Davenport Music
- Cultura Latina Dance Academy Inc.
- Troubadour Soul
- Haus of Snap (Dance Performance)
- Moonrise Fae (Fairy Magic)
- Cambo Culture Crew
- Michelle La Poetica (Spoken Word and Host)
- Annadidathing (Live Art)
- Thany Por of Thany’s Fine Kitchen LLC (Traditional Cambodian “Street” Food)
- Wanda Lopez (Puerto Rican Favorites)
- @Sol_Frito (Island Paradise Cuisine)
- Underground Catering (Pork Sliders, Pastalitos, Fruit Bowls, etc.)
- And more to be announced soon!
11 AM -11 PM
“BWA Kayiman Festival: Heart of Haitian Culture and History”
Step off Union Street and enter a world rich in history, culture, and mouthwatering cuisine at the Haitian BWA Kayiman Festival! This much-anticipated event promises an enriching, multicultural experience that celebrates the vibrant tapestry of Haitian heritage.
- Live Performances: Enjoy a range of performances that incorporate traditional and modern Haitian music, dance, and theater.
- Culinary Experiences: Sample authentic Haitian cuisine from various food stalls, including traditional dishes like Joumou soup, Poul nan Sòs, and Pain Patate.
- Cultural Education: Learn about the historical significance of the BWA Kayiman ceremony and its importance in Haitian independence through informative talks and exhibitions.
- Community Celebrations: Participate in communal activities celebrating the resilience and vibrancy of the Haitian community in Lynn and beyond.
- Kid-Friendly Activities: Enjoy a range of activities designed to entertain and educate younger guests about Haitian culture.
- Music and Dance Party: Get ready to move to the rhythm of Haitian music during the lively dance parties that will conclude the festival.
11:00AM – 6:00PM
– Brewery walks
– Outdoor can bar
– Outdoor games
Join Lynn Main Streets for fascinating observatory tours at High Rock Park. Experience breathtaking night sky views, explore celestial bodies’ mysteries, and deepen your understanding of the universe around us. Perfect for all ages, these tours blend education and enchantment in the heart of Lynn’s natural beauty.
The 2023 Lynn Arts and Culture Festival is more than just an event; it’s a celebration of our city’s diverse culture and its vibrant community spirit. So come and be a part of this exciting journey and experience the best Lynn has to offer!
Thank you to all the businesses and orgs supporting this free citywide festival.